High water temperature in the thermostove
- Verify proper water flow in the system: if it is zoned, make sure to have at least one zone open; check the external ciculation pump, room thermostats (if present);
- If more than one heat generators are connected to the heating system, control if they produce excessive heat;
- Verify if the water pressure is in the limits indicated in the description of “Press H2O”.
- The thermal security thermostat can be found below the power cable. Unscrew the black cap that covers a white button, press the button until hearing a click. At this point the thermostat is reset;
- Press and hold for 3 seconds the button ON to reset the alarm. Empty the burner from any unburnt pellet and turn the heater on. If the error persists, contact local Customer Support.
scheda: Micronova 2018